Mom Had No Idea Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup And Saw THIS



The company’s response to this finding was quite lame, as you will hear in the video; it should be said that there are several other manufacturers that have a similar design in which the sealed spout is a breeding ground for mold.  As mold can cause sinus infections, throat irritation, asthmatic symptoms, and chronic eye and skin irritation, it is strongly recommended that any such cup be discarded.


Mom Had No Idea Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup And Saw THIS Mom Had No Idea Why Her Baby Was So Sick. Then She Took The Top Off His Sippy Cup And Saw THIS Reviewed by DIY Decor on 7:03 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.